ENSURING VESSEL AVAILABILITY
The challenge for any vessel owner is to ensure consistent vessel availability in order to maximise commercial utilisation.
AMSOL offers a turn-key vessel management solution driven by cost efficiency and tailored to each client’s unique requirements. With experience in effective management of a diverse range of specialist vessels, we are able to utilise effective systems, experienced personnel and streamlined procurement, technical management, maintenance and logistics processes to deliver a world class service in the region.
A customised solution is guided by client requirements and may include:
- Technical management, including planned maintenance
- Specialised navigational and marine operational support
- Risk and SHEQ assurance, including nautical and technical compliance
- Cost effective procurement of goods and services, including strategic sourcing, category management and supplier supervision
- Vessel fit-for-purpose as well as quality assurance auditing and inspections
- Project Management of drydocks, retrofit modifications and special projects such as newbuild management
- Sourcing and employment of specialist personnel and seafarers
- Budgeting and financial reporting
- Vessel administration system installation and support
A dedicated management team focused on proactive planning ensures that in the fast paced, demanding maritime industry, response to client requirements is effective. Qualified and experienced AMSOL seafarers with a passion for their profession set us apart, and our crewing solution is supported by a progressive talent pipeline from recruitment, to management, development and retention.
Operational effectiveness, safety and environmental protection is underpinned by the relevant policies and procedures contained in our Group Management System, based on ISO and ISM standards to ensure regulatory compliance. AMSOL is a recognized Maritime Crewing Agency in terms of the Maritime Labour Convention.