MARINE PROJECTS: TURNKEY SOLUTIONS
With an understanding of our clients’ requirements, we conceptualize, manage and implement long or short term project solutions utilising experienced personnel, specialised assets and equipment.
We have a track record of delivering simple or complex marine projects to international standards, in a partnership approach. We deliver value creating solutions in a cost effective manner, tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We invest in long term, sustainable relationships and execute projects to international standards.
The depth of our experience in the region, and track record, ensures that we are capable of operating effectively in multiple marine markets, delivering technical solutions to client specifications.
OUR SERVICE PORTFOLIO INCLUDES:
- Management, operation and maintenance of three offshore tanker terminals off of the South African coast, ensuring the consistent, safe and environmentally friendly importation and exportation of product
- Subsea maintenance, installation, decommissioning and support for operations involving offshore structures under air or saturation diving and ROV conditions
- Effective, timeous and accurate delivery of bunkers on behalf of Oil Majors utilising a fleet of purpose built bunker barges operating in-port on a 24/7/365 basis
- Offshore operations including anchor handling and recovery that require specialist ship handling skills and exceptional knowledge of local conditions off of the Southern African coast
- Provision of marine, load and discharge advisory services for operations involving the transfer of high risk liquid and solid cargos inport, inshore and offshore
- Utilisation of our vessel platforms to support specialised research, survey and ROV operations in the most challenging of ocean conditions
- Provision of a turnkey harbor towage and marine advisory solution in a busy Mozambican port
- Provision of an offshore supply solution utilising two, modern supply launches and a DPII AHTSV that form part of the logistics and marine support chain servicing the world’s largest offshore diamond mining fleet operating off of Southern Africa
- Management of an offshore coal transhipment operation off of Mozambique, including marine advisory and survey
- Management of specialist vessels and delivery of a comprehensive manning, procurement and maintenance solution to ship owners, including South Africa’s Antarctic Supply and Environmental Research Vessels
- Provision of professional seafarers and marine specialists to ensure continuity and effectiveness of client fleet operations and projects
- Provision of a proactive pollution prevention service in partnership with the South African Government, utilizing an Emergency Towing Vessel and experienced emergency response personnel
- Support for salvage and emergency response operations in the region with the provision of specialist personnel, equipment and resources