AMSOL is an African owned and operated company with a South African shareholding that includes employees and management,
together with Pan–African Capital Holdings, the Mineworkers Investment Company and RMB Ventures.
To deliver value to our clients, managing their risk to international standards in a partnership approach. We do this in a way that reflects our Company Values, and we prioritise care for people and the environment.
We partner with our clients in delivering value creating solutions in a cost effective manner, tailored to their specific needs. We invest in long term, sustainable relationships and execute projects to international standards. WE:
- support clients through the development, design and implementation of short or long term projects
- provide advice on and deliver high-quality, risk-managed marine solutions which are sustainable
- execute our contracts in accordance with the highest standards, delivering value for money
- meet agreed deadlines
- participate in client audits and verifications
- implement Localisation Strategies sustainably in our areas of operation
- interact in a professional and transparent manner
- provide clients with accurate and timely information
- assess our performance annually, administering a Client Service Satisfaction Survey
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED PROJECTS FOR CLIENT PARTNERS IN THE REGION THAT INCLUDE:
Energy: Sapref, PetroSA, Strategic Fuel Fund, Shell, BP, Engen, Chevron, Sasol, Total E&P, Total Gabon, Total Ghana, Tullow Oil, SBM, Boskalis, ENI, Anadarko, Angolan Drilling Corporation, PetroBras, Transocean.
Mining: De Beers Group Services, Debmarine, Vale, Kenmare, Namibian Marine Phosphates.
Ports: CFM, TNPA, Maersk, MSC.
Maritime: Department of Transport, South African Maritime Safety Authority, Department of Environmental Affairs, Chamarel Marine Services, Titan Salvage, SMIT Salvage.