Oil, Gas & Renewables
AFRICAN MARINE SOLUTIONS
As a market leader, AMSOL is the only marine solutions provider in the region that is employee and management owned, and is a catalyst for economic empowerment and shared value creation.
AMSOL’s FOOTPRINT IN AFRICA
AMSOL SOUTH AFRICA
MARKETS AND SECTORS
AMSOL pursues business opportunities on the African continent and in the Indian Ocean Island region, and is rooted in South Africa. Clients are located primarily in these sectors:
Authorities & Port Users
Offshore & Onshore
Vessel Owners & Operators
MARKET DEVELOPMENTS THAT GUIDE OUR WORK
- Growth economies in Africa and access to local specialist skills
- Increasing high standards required by the Energy sector
- The rise in Liquid Natural Gas as a sustainable fuel source
- Oil and Gas exploration and production in the region
- The new face of global Energy sector following changes in dynamics of the international oil market
- In South Africa, the Operation Phakisa ‘Blue economy’ initiative
We partner with our clients in delivering value creating solutions in a cost effective manner, tailored to their specific needs.
We invest in long term, sustainable relationships and execute projects to international standards.
- support clients through the development, design and implementation of short or long term projects
- provide advice on and deliver high-quality, risk-managed marine solutions which are sustainable
- execute our contracts in accordance with the highest standards, delivering value for money
- meet agreed deadlines
- participate in client audits and verifications
- implement Localisation Strategies sustainably in our areas of operation
- interact in a professional and transparent manner
- provide clients with accurate and timely information
- assess our performance annually
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED PROJECTS FOR CLIENT PARTNERS IN THE REGION THAT INCLUDE:
Energy: Sapref, PetroSA, Strategic Fuel Fund, Shell, BP, Engen, Chevron, Sasol, Total E&P, Total Gabon, Total Ghana, Tullow Oil, SBM, Boskalis, ENI, Anadarko, Angolan Drilling Corporation, PetroBras, Transocean, Astron Energy, Sunrise Energy, Ghana Oil Company
Mining: De Beers Group Services, Debmarine, Vale, Kenmare, Namibian Marine Phosphates.
Ports: CFM, TNPA, Maersk, MSC.
Maritime: Department of Transport, South African Maritime Safety Authority, Department of Environmental Affairs, Chamarel Marine Services, Titan Salvage, SMIT Salvage, ISS Palumbo